Combining luxury lifestyle with art and entertainment, the PHUKET RENDEZVOUS is set to be the must-visit event in Phuket's calendar. An exciting programme of fashion shows, art exhibitions, panel discussions and wine tastings will enhance the visitor experience and, with more emphasis on superyachts, a mariners' market and the prestigious Christofle Yacht Style Awards, the PHUKET RENDEZVOUS will have something for everyone!
And, with the impressive backdrop of the Royal Phuket Marina, the lively atmosphere and international crowd attending the event will make for some truly memorable evenings.
- Marine Display: The world's most luxurious superyachts showcased.
- Mariners' Market: A low cost exhibition opportunity for marine equiment suppliers.
- Supercars: Unique opportunity to view the most exotic vehicles in the market.
- Luxury Brands: Presenting the most innovative selection of luxury brands.
- Entertainment: Live entertainment, tantalising cuisines and fashion shows.
- Sailing Workshops: Find out the latest sailing tips, boats and equipment.
- Competitions: Daily live shows and the chance to win exciting prizes.
- Art Exhibitions: Featuring specially curated art and photographic exhibitions.
- KidsMania@RPM: Keep your children amused whilst you browse the exhibits.
- Beach BBQ: Dip your toes in the sand at The Village Coconut Island.
This unique event will be held on nearby Koh Rang Noi, an exclusive private island where anchorage will be available for a number of Superyachts. A ten-minute trip by tender will take interested clients to view the display of Superyachts for sale or charter. Afterwards, prospects will be invited to the island's luxury sala where individual sales offices will have been established. Special introductory rates are being offered to Superyacht exhibitors!
In celebration of its 10th anniversary and the inaugural edition of the Phuket RendezVous 2018, industry trend-setters Yacht Style will be launching the Christofle Yacht Style Awards to become the annual event that recognises the best of the maritime industry in Asia and internationally. More than 25 category awards are to be bagged - which will be the first awards of 2018! All staged in Phuket, the Christofle Yacht Style Awards will place the island at the very centre of the world's yachting scene!